Tuesday 25 June 2013

Pukka Up!

Hello ladies,
One of the easiest ways to introduce a pop of colour in to your look is with a beautiful lipstick and as I love pink here are a few of my favourite pink lipsticks :)
Collection 2000: Lasting Colour lipstick in Bubblegum(RRP around £3)
I love this bright colour and I love how moisturising these lipsticks are! I don't think this colour is for shy people or for everyday but for a little bit of girly fun match this with subtle rosy cheeks or a floral outfit and you will look très chic.
 
Maxfactor: 510 English Rose(RRP around £7)
This lipstick is not super long lasting and only offers reasonable moisture for your lips but I am in love with the subtle sheen and cute shade of English Rose. This is a perfect everyday lipstick for girls with a fair-medium complexion.
No.7: Moisture Drench in Mulberry(RRP around £9.50)
As you can see this is a more earthy colour with a pink undertone, I love this shade as it is super natural and goes with most outfits. The lipstick rely moisturises your lips and provides SPF15 protection, there is a slight gloss to the lipstick due to is moisturising quality but generally is a great matte effect lip colour.

Revlon: Color Stay in Ultimate Suede(RRP around£9)
This is such a cute pink shade and certainly brings that pop to a natural make-up look, it provides medium moisture to the lips and has a really strong pigment so even when the lipstick wears it leaves some pigment on your lips. I would match this with a pastel floral print outfit to fully bring out the colour. 
Maxfactor: 655 Lilac Wine (RRP around £8)
I love the sheen to this lipstick I think it makes the shade look original and super chic. It is long lasting and offers medium moisturising quality. I'm personally not a massive fan of maxfactor lipsticks I don't feel they offer an extensive range of colours nor provide moisture but they are hard wearing and boast a high pigment so if you forget to pop your lipstick in your bag you don't need to panic as this will usually last the day.
Revlon Color Burst in 050 Berry Smoothie (RRP around £8)
This is my all time favourite shade lipstick in my favourite range. The color burst range is so glossy and so full of moisture it makes your lips look super kissable! there is not a strong pigment but because of the glossy quality I find myself loving how subtle it is. It is not long lasting but it is so smooth you will probably end up using the range like lip balm.
 
Hope this has been helpful ladies, please comment bellow if you have a different favourite, I'm always looking for recommendations.
 
ciao
  xxx



1 comment:

  1. Oooo my favourite shades would have to be the Mulberry and the Lilac Wine, I love your swatches very professional.

    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete