Friday 16 August 2013

favourite perfumes

Hello ladies,
Perfumes are usually the most expensive beauty product we buy so I think its really important that we get ones we love and that are really recognisable as how we smell. I'm not sure if it's just me but smells trigger such strong memories and I always love it when people smell like my parents.
I think because my dad lives in Spain I do tend to like aftershave more than perfume but my boyfriend does not seam to mind that I make sure his collection is a vast as mine. (please note these are my top 4 in no particular order)
 

Pacco Robanne: Lady Million
This is probably the one I wear most often, definitely a compliment catcher. It costs around £80 per 100ml. It's a floral scent with hints of orange flower, Arabian jasmine and honey. It's really feminine but muskier than other floral scents so maybe not a typical 'girly' smell but its gorgeous. Pacco Robanne's black xs is also amazing but as I haven't repurchased it for a while I didn't add it to the list but definitely worth trying if you're on the search for a new smell.

Lacome: La Vie Est Belle
Ladies you need to try this, it is a super sweet, feminine smell it's beautiful. It costs £93.33 per 100ml (I did not pay this! it was on offer at Christmas in Boots). Annoyingly I also bought this my mother and it smells better on her than me but I still love this.  Similar to lady million it has scents of jasmine sambac, orange blossom and patchouli essence, now that means nothing to me but I can assure you this is lovely and again it guarantees a compliment; perfect for special occasions or romantic meals.

Ghost: Ghost
This retails around £50 per 100ml but it is always on offer somewhere, I'm not sure why, but I will not complain! this is a lovely musty smell that is so strong and gorgeous. The perfume Shop says that its heart notes are jasmine, hibiscus and apricot with top notes of abrette seeds and rose and base notes of sandalwood, vanilla, musk and amber. Maybe my nose is daft but I only really smell the base notes, they also describe it as a floral scent but I would describe this as a feminine musk. Ghost's Sweetheart perfume is also a beautiful smell if you not so much of a fan of musk and fancy something sweeter.
 
Calvin Klein: CK one
This costs around £37 per 100ml again there are often offers on this so you can get it cheaper. This is a unisex smell which is not common but it works so well. Scents smell so different on everyone so don't be shy of trying this simply because it's unisex. With scents of green tea, bergamot and citrus this is a beautiful fresh smell. I wore this all spring, it's perfectly subtle so although I would not wear it for an occasion it is a lovely everyday scent.

 
So these are my top 4, I have so (too) many more in my collection but I don't want to bore you :) what are your favourite scents lovelies?
Comment bellow or tweet me if you have any products you would like me to review and if you are looking for gift ideas and would like me do a similar post on aftershaves I will happily do so.
 
Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment