Monday 19 August 2013

Very Inspiring Blogger Award

Hello ladies,
I have recently been nominated by the lovely Amna S.Q for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award:D Thank you sweetie!

So If like me you are new to this award then let me fill you in to the rules as I understand them...
  •   Display the award logo on your blog.
  •   Link back to the person who nominated you.
  •   Share 7 facts about yourself.
  •   Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
  •   Notify these bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
Now for the 7 Facts about Me..


1) I am half Spanish on my dads side. I was born in Barcelona, one of the most beautiful cities in the world but my family is actually from Galicia although I don't speak gallego I only speak castellano (the Spanish you may have learnt in school)

2) I am the youngest sibling more commonly known as my naughty little sister. I have two half brothers called Jose and Thesa who live in Spain and a sister called Amanda who I can't seam to get rid of :P

3) I have a vivid imagination and not just my daydreams, I love creative writing like poems and stories and as a child I made elaborate lives for my massive collection of barbies, teddies, dolls etc.
 
4) I'm a homely girl I don't get out much unless I'm with family or family friends. I love speaking to new people but I prefer creating memories with people that last

5) I am a pescatarian so I only eat fish, no meat products. I love cute little animals, hate animal cruelty but also I don't particularly like the taste or texture of most meats

6) I am a summer baby my birthday is in July and my star sign is cancer, I love this because I get to be the youngest in my school year as well as in my family
 
7) My favourite colour is gold it goes with just about everything it's is perfect for detailing and accessorising and it is usually shiny :P

 
Now for my nominations..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Please go visit and follow these ladies blogs and thanks Amna once again for the nomination.
 
Ciao
  xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment