Monday 2 September 2013

feelunique haul...

Hello lovelies,
I have been a bit naughty again and have another haul for you ladies :) Last week I just had a little browse on feelunique.com so these are the things that took my fancy...
 
So as you may know I love Elizabeth Arden products they are always amazing quality, so when I was looking through the mascaras and saw this little set I just could not resist. It included a 7ml Beautiful Color Lash Enhancing Mascara in black, a 5ml tube of Visible Difference Moisturising Eye Cream and a 50ml bottle of All Gone Eye and Lip Makeup Remover in a cute little gold make up bag.
The second thing that caught my eye was this Beautiful Color Brow Shaper and Eyeliner pot in 04 brunette, also Elizabeth Arden. I have previously been using eye shadows from various palettes so thought it was about time I got one a little more portable. The shade looks a little bright but the next darkest was black so hopefully this will look ok.
 
Recently I have been getting really oily skin so though I would try a new foundation and concealer. I got Le Teint Touche Éclat 30ml foundation from YSL in shade BD 40 Beige Dore, and I chose Elizabeth Arden's Ceramide Lift and Firm Concealer in shade 2 fair. 

The last thing I got was something I have been wanting to try for a while, but every Boots and Superdrug store I have been in to has run out or has not had it. This is the Cosmopolitan Blend Perfection Sponge. It has had really good reviews and seeing as I have gone for a liquid concealer I thought this would help me to bled it much better than my buffing brush.
 
I'm really looking forward to using all of these products. Over the next week I will be doing a make up look and some reviews for you ladies. Hit the follow button to be the first to see my latest posts.

Ciao
  xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment