Wednesday 4 September 2013

Review: Cosmopolitan blend perfection sponge


Hello ladies,
I love trying out new products, so after hearing so many positive things about beauty blenders I thought I may as well give them a go.
 
If you read my recent haul you know I picked up this one from feelunique.com. They retail around £5, and they can be purchased from Boots, Superdrug etc. but they were always sold out when I looked.
 
Bad: The only down side is that it holds a lot of product. Of course this is a sponge so this should be expected. However this does mean that I would still use my blending or stippling brush to apply my foundation, so as not to waste too much product, then this to blend in my concealer.
 
Good: This blends so well! In the past I have always used my fingers to apply my concealer in order for it to be blended in well, but this does it even better. It creates a seamless finish. By using the sponge in a light dabbing motion it helps to create full coverage as product is not being moved but dabbed on to the skin. Because our fingers are warm, products becomes creamier when touched and therefore more likely to rub off on to our fingers, with the sponge this does not happen so perfect for covering those annoying blemishes or dark circles.
 
I suggest you using the pointy side to dab in product around your eyes and the rounded side for concealing blemishes. I have also been lightly dabbing this over my eyebrows after filling them in, as I have such dark eyebrows this stops them standing out so much.
 
I love this product and would definitely recommend everyone to buy one. Hit the follow button for more reviews coming this week.
 
Ciao
  xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment