Tuesday 24 September 2013

Review: Elizabeth Arden Mascara

Hello ladies,

Today I am reviewing one of my favourite things...mascara :) I had such a great response from my mascara review: helping find the right one for you post, now you ladies need to add this to your collection!

I got this Elizabeth Arden beautiful Color mascara set in my recent feelunique haul for just £17.85. along with the Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Lash Enhancing Mascara 7ml, I also got a 5ml Visable Difference Moisturising Eye Cream and 50ml All Gone Eye & Lip Makeup remover.
The Mascara claims to volumise, lengthen and curl your lashes, I would not falsify this but I have found this to be one of the most natural looking mascaras I can find. I am blessed with long fairly thick, curly lashes and so this product really helps me to accentuate them.
 
I personally love how this mascara looks, It leaves lashes looking beautifully fanned out with a little extra volume without that clumpy look other mascaras give. It simply showcases your natural lashes, a 9/10 for me.

The Visible Difference Moisturizing Eye Cream
This is a really good eye cream, it seams to help lock in moisture all day, and apparently targets dark circles, so perfect for keeping a fresh faced look. This is a small sample size but I may just have to buy this when it runs out as its really makes my skin feels refreshed.

The All Gone Eye &Lip Makeup Remover
This is a really good product in that it actually works. The two-phase formulation easily removes all makeup including stubborn waterproof mascara. I do prefer the Olay Essentials eye make up remover (review) as it is more gentle for my sensitive skin, but this is a good product.


Overall I'm really happy with this purchase, I don't think the pictures do the mascara justice, I definitely recommend you ladies buy this set and see for yourself how good the products are. Hit the follow button for more beauty ramblings.

Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment