Thursday 5 September 2013

Review: Olay Essentials eye makeup remover

Hello ladies,
Iv been thinking for a while to do a post on a few different make up removers and state what skin type I think they are best for etc. but then I found this little beauty that I think is perfect for everyone so here is my review...
 
Price: I have seen these range between £1-4 and can literally be purchased anywhere including Boots, Superdrug, Tesco etc.
 
Bad: N/A  yes that's right I really can not think of anything bad!
 
Good: This actually wipes off all products. I have tested this on about 10 different mascaras and eye liners waterproof non-waterproof, eye shadow, glitter, you name it, and it always comes off perfectly. This is super creamy, a lot of make up removers are watery, and most creamy ones have hurt my eyes. This is super gentle and soft on your skin. The instructions do say avoid contact with eyes but I use this everyday and it has not stung them once.
It is fragrance and colour free which is great if you have sensitive skin like myself.
 
I have used so many other removers ladies and this really is the best I can find for my super sensitive skin. It is great quality for money.I have used a few products form the Olay Essentials range and have no complaints about any of them, they all maintain a really high standard of quality, and they do what they say they will!
 
Hit the follow button and comment bellow if you like skincare reviews and with any questions.
 
Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment