Wednesday 2 October 2013

Boots Haul

Hello lovelies,

It's that expensive time of year when Boots stocks up on its xmas gifts and we all spend far too much money, me being no exception :D

The first few things I got were not in the Christmas range but I have wanted to try for a while. The Whipped Creme foundation by Maxfactor I got for £7.99, this looks like an improved version of Maybeline dream matte mouse so thought I would give it a go and review it for you ladies.

I also wanted to review the Eylure  pre-glued lashes, I have had so many ladies inform me that they struggle to apply lashes, so I want to see if these are in fact any easier.

I also really wanted this Valentina perfume, I got a sample of this in my recent Perfume Shop haul and fell in love. As my LancĂ´me Belle de Vie perfume ran out today I thought I would replace it with this.
The first gift I got was this little Nando's set, I got a few of their products last year for my boyfriend so thought I would get this for him to keep him going till December.
 
I also found this No7 Radiance Restorer set. It contains a 30ml Cleansing lotion, a 25ml Energising Mask, a 15ml Overnight Revitalising Eye Balm, a 15ml Radiance Exfoliator, a 25ml Day cream for normal/ dry skin and a 25ml Night cream for normal/ dry skin, all from the Beautiful Skin range. The day and night creams I already use, but I will review these products for you lovelies shortly once I have tested them out.
The last thing I found was this Shimmering Days/ Glittering Nights palette by Ted Baker. I don't think I will be using the night section that much, but the shimmering days palate if really lovely. You ladies know by now I love simple neutral make up shades :)

So that's all of my purchases from today. I love Boots this time of year, 3 for 2 is always nice, but just getting sets with sample size products is a great way of discovering great new products without spending too much finding them. Hit follow for reviews on these products coming soon.

Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment