Friday 11 October 2013

Review: Vaseline Spray and Go

Hello Ladies,
Todays review is of Vaseline's Spray and Go Body Moisturiser. It costs £4.99 at Boots for the 190ml can, more expensive than the normal bottle but, like me, you can probably find this on a 3for2 promotion which Boots tend to do a lot on skincare.
Good: This is so simple to use! I'm not sure if you ladies are like me, sometimes I find my self in such a rush I just do not bother to moisturise, with this spray it literally take 1minuite to keep your skin moisturised and healthy. I only purchased the cocoa radiant one as from using the creams this is my preference, however, there is also a Aloe Fresh and a available to buy. The cream is really light, perfect for when you are in a rush, but still just as nourishing as the regular Vaseline creams.

I'm not sure if you can tell from the picture as my skin is so pale, but the spray can do a really fine mist of product on your skin if you hold the can around 30cm away. Or a drop of product if you hold it closer to your skin. Personally I always hold it at a distance, the light mist of cream is what makes it so much faster to apply as there is an even amount of product all over where you want to moisturise.

Bad: I have not found anything bad so far, I knew I loved these creams before I purchased this packaging. Perhaps the price is a little expensive compared to other good creams available, but it is so handy and good quality its a fair price in my opinion.
Overall I really like this product and definitely would recommend it for other busy or lazy ladies. The cocoa radiant one in particular smells amazing, if you have not tried it before please have a sniff in store, its lush! As always, follow and share if you are enjoying my blog :)

Ciao
  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment