Wednesday 13 November 2013

Elegant Touch House of Holland Nails

Hello lovelies,
This post has been sitting in my drafts for so long, not really sure why I have not got round to posting it but here we go...
I am one of those girls that always falls into the retailers trap and buys random products they place near the till. A lot of the time I end up regretting wasting my money, but not this time.

The House Of Holland Nailed by Elegant Touch false nails are my go to false nails at the moment. Over the past few years I have applied so many different falsies including applying my own gel and acrylic nails. These are so effortlessly stylish they just have to be my favourites.    Price: £7.99-£8.99  Sold at: Boots

It is not always easy to personalize and express yourself when your budget only allows for affordable fashion. Products like these just dial up the personality of any outfit, and you don't even have to be that creative. I personally love experimenting with different nail art but if you don't have time or you just are not that steady with your non writing hand then these nails are great.

As you can see there are lots of designs to choose from and as you get 24 nails you can mix up the way you wear them each time. You also get a fairly decent nail file and really good nail glue in the pack.

There are so many nail products on the market at the moment, I love all of the nail wraps and different textured nail polishes that have been popping up over the past couple of years, but these really are my favourites if you are looking for something easy to apply that will funk up your outfit.

Don't forget to hit the follow button lovelies, and comment bellow if you would like more posts on nail products.

Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment