Tuesday 31 December 2013

Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks

Time for another favourites post, this one is about my favourite everyday blusher. The Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks can be bought from Boots and costs just £1.99. The brand have some great quality products, however I personally only purchase blushers, face powders, polishes and eye shadows by them, I find some of their other products are not as high in quality.

The shade I use is pink cloud, there are five other shades available of which I have tried a couple but this really is the perfect shade for pale or lightly tanned skin tones. It is a really girly colour and can be made to look like a really natural blush when applied lightly.

I have been using this blusher for years now, I find it is great at providing subtle blushed cheeks for summer natural looks and is easily build-able for a more dramatic pink shade if preferred. Bellow I have applied some with my finger and a lot with the brush, you can see this can be a really intense pink the more product you apply. 
The product is rather powdery in consistency, I personally think this is great, I think blusher should be applied as a light dust and then worked on, there is nothing worse that applying perfect foundation and then applying too much blush.

I like to apply this with the Real Techniques Blush Brush, it is nice and fluffy so great at applying just the right amount. There is not much more to say about the product itself, it is great quality and really affordable. Buy here
Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment