Thursday 16 January 2014

e.l.f 32 piece eyeshadow palette


Hello beauties,
 
I have not blogged about a palette for so long! I do not buy them that often but I saw this the other week and loved the shades so I had to snap it up :)

Price: £6 I have the natural palette but there is also an everyday and a brights palette available which are more colourful if that is what you prefer. Click here to view and purchase.

Good: I thought the packaging was nice, the palette itself looks ok and it comes with a good size mirror which is always a plus. The shadows are highly pigmented, I have swatched a few bellow to give you an idea of how they look. I love the range of shades, I am a big neutral fan and I like that they have more browns than golds. I have noticed an increase in gold/bronze colours since the naked palettes but I do like a range of stone/brown colours as they make great transition shades. 
The shadow is not too chalky or powdery, it is really nice to apply and you don't get as much powder dropping on your cheeks as with some other cheap palettes.
Bad: I do not like this applicator, the only thing they are good for are applying loose powders as you can dab with them nicely and wet them before application. As this is not loose powder they should just not provide an applicator, I think it makes the product look cheaper.
The only other flaw I could say is that maybe a few more matte shades would be nice I would expect at least 10 in a 32palette but there are only 7.

Overall I really like this product. I would definitely buy more eye shadows from e.l.f. and would really recommend the brand. I have reviewed a few of their products recently and have been impressed with their value for money.
Thanks for reading, if you would like me to do a makeup look using this palette comment bellow.

Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment