Saturday 1 February 2014

I went SHOPPING...

Hello Lovelies,
 
I have not done a clothes haul before, but seeing as I have recently updated some of my wardrobe I thought I would share with you my new pieces....

As you can see I do love my black, I think because I spend 90% of my life at university or work I keep vibrant colours for when I go out so that I feel more dressed up rather than every day.
 
The black riding pants from Matalan are super comfortable, I actually got two of them because I know I am going to wear them all of the time. They are made of 69% viscose, 27% polyamide and 4% elastane. This material is much thicker than cotton leggings, and help to pull you in :D I am increasingly seeing girls wearing see-through leggings so please girlies try out some of these and I guarantee you will look 100% better!
 
Hope you enjoyed this post beauties, I very much enjoyed shopping! My favourite piece has to be the burnt orange top from topshop, the split sides really compliment the oversized style by showing off your legs; perfect for top heavy girls.
 
Of course no beauty blogger could go shopping without buying a few beauty products but I will be reviewing them individually over the next month or so; so hit follow! :P
 
Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment