Wednesday 12 March 2014

Glamour Freebies

Hellooo,
Bit of a random little extra post. As my twitter followers will know I'm ill at the moment. My voice has gone and I have a stinking cold and am feeling very sorry for myself. 
 
As I am a girl there are very few things that make me feel better; blogs, youtube/films, tea and magazines!
 
I do love a good magazine and Glamour is one of my favourites. Really I just wanted to draw your attention to the freebies :)
 
1) 25% off ladies wear at H&M :D the thought of a shopping trip when I get better brought a rather large grin to my face
 
2) A MODELco product. I chose the lip illusion lip liner enhancer worth £15, which is a natural colour and is supposed to make your lips look fuller. They also have a mascara worth £16, a eye liner worth £15 and two shades of lip gloss worth £15. I have previously got one of their lip glosses as a freebie and think its lovely so I wanted to try another one of their products.

3) No magazine is complete without a perfume sample; this edition has an Alien Eue Extraordinaire sample; a new fragerance from Teirry Mugler, and his and hers samples of L'Eau D'Issey by Issey Miyake. I like to cut these out and put them in my travel make up bag for perfume emergencies.
 
4) Lastly a Smashbox camera ready cc cream SPF 30 dark spot correcting 1.5ml sample. I love smashbox primers and I have been wanting to try out a CC cream so I was really pleased with this sample.
 
This is issue number 157 April 2014 and I just thought the samples were really good and that you may want to go and get 25% off H&M and try out some MODELco products. You can't go wrong for £2, and on first impressions I am loving the lip liner it is a lovely neutral shade.
 
Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment