Friday 8 August 2014

Travel Makeup: The Holiday Edit

Hello beauties,

I absolutely cannot wait to go on holiday, I will be going at the beginning of September but for those going earlier than myself I thought I would share what I will be taking. Yes I am the geeky type that plans my makeup and clothes weeks in advance but hopefully thats a good thing when it comes to blogging. 

First things first is a make up bag. When it comes to packing my make up I love cute little wallets, but for holidays it is all about ease and speed and clear bags just make things that bit faster. I got the set of three clear bags from Superdrug for £5.99 I use the two smaller bags for my make up bits and the larger bag for toiletries which I will share in another post for you.

Small Bag:
A small bottle of LancĂ´me La Vie Est Belle. If you don't have smaller bottles of perfume you can buy fragrance atomizers to unbottle a little of your chosen scent buy here.
Laura Mercier travel brushes Any brushes are fine I just like to take some small duel ended ones to keep things compact.
Ecotools retractable foundation brush, I may just use my fingers but its nice to have the option. 

Medium Bag:
Double sided mirror with stand; incase the hotel has awful lighting by the mirror. 
Prime Time eyelid primer by bareMinerals which I actually use on my nose also as it combats shine like nothing else.
Soap & Glory Kick Ass powder just incase a little more blotting is needed. 
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner as this does not budge no matter how hot it is. 
BareMinerals Lash Domination; my all time favorite mascara see review.
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in shade Complex. 
Laura Mercier Lip Glace in shade Bare Beige. 
The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Care balm SPF 15; perfect for protecting lips and preventing the Revlon matte balm from dehydrating them.

While I am not brave enough to go bare faced unless at pool side I do like a light base with preferably no powders so I am taking two shades of Jouer Moisture tints for my foundation and bronzer. I use the Matte Moisture Tint in shade porcelain and the Luminizing Moisture Tint in shade Deep Bronze See review.

For eyes and cheeks Jouer have provided the perfect travel solution with their nifty packaging. I have gone for the tint and Highlighter and the eyeshadow duo from The Blushing Beauty Collection. I am also taking the naturals eyeshadow trio from The Bare Beauty Collection as the two darker shades are perfect for filling in my brows. Along with the Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow gel, simply because I have it in miniature but any clear mascara will do. 

I hope this has been useful or at least intresting to have a nose at what products I will be taking. Please comment with your links if you have done similar posts and if you are going away then have an amazing break!

Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment