Monday 22 September 2014

College/ University Makeup Look

Hello beauties,
Time I did another make up look, as always the products are linked if you want to go and buy them but this is really just about a speedy application so if you have products you love that you are more familiar with, mix it up.

I think you all know by now this is my favourite medium coverage foundation. It gives a lovely my skin but better look. (review)

Powder foundation: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Powder Makeup 
This adds a little extra coverage and blots the foundation slightly. This can be skipped if you have dry skin, but as mine is combination I use a little on my tee zone and on my chin where a little more coverage is needed. (review)
Eye Shadow: Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette 
This is the perfect palette for A/W, as I went for a bold eyeliner I just used a little of shades Strange on my lid and Limit in to my crease. I then went all over my lids with shade Burnout using a big fluffy crease brush, just to add a little bit of shimmer. (review)

Eye Liner: L'Oreal Superliner Perfect Slim Black Intense  
I have such sensitive eyes and this is one of the few non gel liners I can wear without it making my eyes feel really dry. I go over this with MAC Fix+ on an eyeliner brush to prevent any smudging throughout the day (review).
Mascara: Clinique High Impact Mascara
This is actually just a sample size I am trying to use up, I do like it but if you want to see my top  3 mascaras read my last post here.

Lipstick: MAC AngelJouer Lip Sheer Capri 
I get a little of each lipstick on to my ring finger and dab on to my lips. Throughout the day I would probably just apply the jouer lipstick as this is incredibly buttery and moisturising, but I like to start of the day with a hint of pink but very natural looking lips.

I haven't used any bronzer, contour, highlight or blusher here. Because I used a medium coverage foundation I like to let my natural blush come through. This makes the overall look more subtle and, more importantly, faster to apply for the early morning lessons.

Let me know what you think of this look and please comment with your links if you have done a look post recently.

Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment