Wednesday 24 September 2014

What's in my handbag makeup bag

Hello there ladies,
If you didn't already know I'm nosey parker and love all 'what's in' posts so with the assumption/hope that I'm not the only nosey one round these parts heres a sneaky peak at the beauty bits I use on the go...
Now if like me you would love a kitchen sink in your bag you will probably have learnt the don't pack light, pack miniature technique. I have managed to cut my makeup bag down to this little Ted Baker pencil case. I love the whole Ted Baker wash bag range so click here to see this seasons picks.
Jouer Lip Sheer; St Tropez
Jouer Face Compact and Jouer Moisturising Lip Gloss; Cherish. Both from Blushing Beauty Collection (review)
Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint sample in shade pearl (review


All my miniatures I usually find at the till in Boots, samples I tend to collect from online orders, I know they want you to try new things, I just pick my faves so that I don't have to lug around the full size products. 

In my bag I also like to keep some hygiene bits, and if I am only using a small bag I would rather take these bits than my make up bag.


I realise I don't need all this stuff in my bag but I tend to have 8 hour days so it's nice if you can feel fresh throughout. If you would like to nosey at my What's in your bag post click here.

Let me know if you have done one of these posts and pop the link in the comments. Is this an excessive amount of stuff or am I fairly normal? I don't know, but I can't see me down sizing anytime soon.

Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment