Monday 20 October 2014

Malin + Goetz Sulfur Paste

With the recent weather change my skin has has decided to have a colossal breakout, and whilst we all long for younger looking skin, I'm not sure a teenage breakout is what we all have in mind. Whether you have actually broken out, have clogged up pores, blackheads or just oily skin, this handy little sulfur paste may just be your new best friend. 
First things first, don't make the same mistake I did and open the pot thinking this is a paste. This is a liquid; if you do not open this carefully you will have it everywhere, and this does stain. Warnings done this is an amazing skin care product. My oily T-Zone now has healthy normal skin, and while my spots have not completely gone yet, I have not got any more since using this. 
As you can see this dries your skin so it is not a great idea to use this everyday. I use this every other day, and I still moisturise; the aim is not to dehydrate your skin, this just kills the bacteria reducing excess oil and spots forming. 
This costs £16.50 for 14ml and can be bought in SpaceNK (buy online). I apply this with a cotton bud on to my skin, this keeps the unused product clean and is very easy to apply to a blemish alone or to a larger area. For best results leave on over night and wash off with water in the morning. Apply it after cleansing fully, and moisturise as normal in the morning to prevent dry skin. 

Obviously if you have dry skin or dry patches this is not one for you, but if you are someone that has suffered with excess oil and breakouts then reducing bacteria is key. This used to be known as a treatment for acne, now I think it is important to not rely solely on a product. Healthy lifestyle, sleep, keeping hydrated will also keep your skin looking great, but for a little extra help in keeping blemishes at bay, Malin + Goetz have got it spot on. 

Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment