Tuesday, 23 December 2014

NARS Virtual Domination Palette

Hello ladies,

This product has been blogged and vlogged about more than any other product this festive season and it's not hard to see why. If you are a fan of NARS then I'm sure this was at the top of your wish list this year..
The design of the packaging is so perfectly festive and edgy looking, I have to be honest I like it almost as much as the product itself. I can't deny I am a bit of a makeup magpie.
Exclusive to SpaceNK this product is now out of stock online but if you have managed or do manage to get your hands on this product there is no room for disappointment. 

The notorious Laguna Bronzing Powder and Deep Throat Blush are firm favourite of all make up lovers. The Miss Liberty Highlighting Blush Powder had not caught my eye before but can also be bought individually. I normally stay way clear from highlights but this is so subtle it is lovely when used with the blushes. I put this on my brush then a blush before applying rather than applying them separately as this makes the blush a little more subtle looking. 
Sex Fantasy is my new favourite blush and unfortunately can not be purchased separately. Their blush in Sex Appeal (ReviewI would say is the closest in finish and vibrancy of their pre-existing blushes, it has a coral undertone rather than a pure pink but looks just as natural looking. 

I am sure that this will feature in a few posts in the upcoming year and had it not been a December purchase this would have been top of my 2014 favourites post which will be up shortly. 

Hope you all have a fabulous festive holiday!
Ciao
  xxx