Monday 16 March 2015

Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser

received this free as part of a promotion early this year and while I would never claim to be a skincare expert, I know what I like and as I have been enjoying this recently I thought I would share it with you.

I still like using the Lancome cleanser which I mentioned in My Evening Skincare Routine post, but I have now taken up to using this as part of my morning routine. 
The reason I choose this in the mornings is because it is really good at getting rid of that film like oily layer that makes my face shine every morning. No one is a fan of dehydrated looking skin but I do like to keep things nice and matte, and this just does the trick.
As you can see this lathers really well, it is very gentle on the skin and leaves it feeling lovely and soft. It also has a nice fresh scent, as with most Estée Lauder skincare products I have used.

This retails at £22 for 150ml of product which you can purchase here. Let me know what cleansers you are enjoying at the moment, I am still trying to love skincare more but I think I will forever magpie make up.

Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment