Monday 23 March 2015

Maxfactor Excess Shimmer Eyeshadow

Are you sitting comfortably? News of the season; I have finally put away my Naked palette! I know, I never thought that would happen either but after finally catching on to the whole cream eye shadow thing I just haven't had the time for all the blending powder shadows require.
I am sure you have all read about them before if not tried them yourselves so I will not ramble on, but these are such a lovely, light weight, easy to apply product I just had to give it a mention. 
I apply this on top of the Estee Lauder Stay-In-Place Shadow Base as that helps to cover the pigmentation on my lids, but you don't actually need a primer at all. Whether you apply with your fingertips or with a blending brush, if you aim to use a couple of layers of this, letting each set before applying more, it keeps crease free all day. 

Admittedly this is still a neutral shadow, but the shimmer that the creams provide is lovely and dewy looking which you just can't get from a powder shadow. These are perfect for creating effortless but beautiful eyes for spring and summer, and they retail at just £7.99 a pot which you can buy here

Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment