Monday 27 April 2015

The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil

I know I often talk about how I like to keep my face looking more on the matte side of things but that does not mean that I don't like to keep my skin hydrated. Even with cleansers I find some a little dehydrating, particularly foaming cleansers so I have always been on the hunt for a non-greasy oil based cleanser. One that locks in the moisture without making me look a shiny mess.

Admittedly, my skin does look a little sheeny when I use this, but if you just use this in the evenings to remove your makeup and then a cream or milky cleanser in the morning your skin feels a whole lot healthier than using a drying foamy cleanser. 
I think the reason I have been loving this so much is down to me using it with this little contraption. The Soap & Glory Mini Mitt is perfect at removing mascara and brow products gently with this cleansing oil. It stops you from having to rub your eyes vigorously and removes all product. I have always gone over my eyes in the morning with a little Bioderma but after using this little duo there is never any mascara on the cotton pad.

For £10 I would say this is a great little product to keep by the sink and I would highly recommend trying this if you have dry skin; this is a lot less harsh than regular facial cleansers. Buy here


Ciao

  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment