Thursday 7 May 2015

Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder

After seeing countless youtubers use and rave about this I figured at £8.99 this was at least worth a try and turns out I love it. Although this does not add much coverage, it does add a touch of warmth to the skin and is so available in 4 different shades. I chose light beige because I like to use powder to make my neck the same colour as my foundation, but if you are super pale like myself you could get away with a lighter shade. 
As with all pressed powders, I use the Estée Lauder Powder Foundation Brush to apply this. I find it's soft, densely packed hairs allow you to blend the powder evenly, which helps to set your liquid foundation in place. 

Put simply, this is just a really natural looking powder that stops you looking like a shiny mess, while still allowing your skin to look like skin; a healthy balance. I would say my combination skin does warrant me using this at least every couple of hours, not as good as my fave Soap & Glory Kick Ass Powder (review) but if it's a natural look your after rather than super matte skin then the Healthy Balance Powder is lovely. buy here

Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment