Monday 11 May 2015

Estée Lauder Take It Away Makeup Remover Lotion

My love for Bioderma is strong but when it comes to eye make up it just can't budge that last bit of product, of course I do do a proper cleanse in the evening, but I'm not about to start a lengthy skincare routine when I step through the door. A few drops of Bioderma and a pump of this on a cotton pad and you can feel fresh faced until you gather the energy to wash your face near a sink. 

This may be designed to be massaged on to your skin and washed away with water, but honestly there are much better cleansers for doing that. Mixing this with a micelle solution just helps to breakdown your makeup without pulling on lashes, and it also stops your skin from feeling dry for those times when you just cant get off the chair to grab your moisturiser. 
I'm not going to lie £22 is a big price to pay for laziness, but with 200ml and just 1 pump a day this stuff lasts forever. The reason I use this over a dual-phase make up remover is simply because I hate leaving oily textures on my skin. If you don't mind oil based products I suggest Lancome's Bi-Facil which will tackle all kinds of waterproof. 

I am a big fan of the whole Take It Away range, the fresh scent is lovely and all the products I have tried have been very gentle on my super sensitive skin. If you would like to see my thoughts on the foam cleanser from the range click here, and if you would like to view or purchase this product here's the link.

Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment