Monday 8 June 2015

Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Anti-Aging Creme

If you follow me on instagram you probably will have noticed I like to go shopping..a lot, but I do like to get samples when I purchase my products. As the vast majority of my stash is from Estee Lauder as are most of my samples and this is the cream I am currently trying out, and loving. 
This looks really thick before you apply it, but it actually has a sort of milky feel to it and melts instantly into your skin. It smells amazing and it leaves your skin feeling so nourished and smooth. I have combination skin, with some very dry and some very oily areas and this seams to work just fine on both. Unlike other Lauder skincare I have tried, this has more of a rich soothing scent than the usual fresh wake me up scent, but I think out of all the creams this has to be my favourite; it just makes my skin feel lovely.
This retails for £44 for 30ml and £60 for 50ml and can be purchased here, I would always look out for offers and free gifts though as Lauder normally have some promotion on. I'm trying to give you a money saving tip, but honestly if you are anything like me you will probably be buying everything as soon as your samples run out.

Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment