Tuesday 16 June 2015

Spring Favourites

Spring is my favourite time of year, so it was actually really difficult to narrow down my top products, but some of the products I have been enjoying the past month I know will be in my summer faves so I will not mention them just yet. 

I think the most exciting thing about a new season is mixing up your scent and Dior's J'adore just epitomises spring time for me. I normally suit a more musky scent but this is not too floral or sweet so is perfect for everyday. It is not overpowering either, but a few sprays can last all day if you forget to put it in your bag. 
With the warmer weather I wanted a lighter foundation that was still matte but would look a tiny bit more dewy than my beloved Estée Lauder Double Wear. Chanel Perfection Lumier Velvet fits bill perfectly as it is so natural looking but still keeps my shine at bay. 

As soon as the sun comes out I start to wear less make up and lipstick is the first thing to go. I still want to keep my lips properly hydrated though. I know most people hate pots and messy fingers, but the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Lip Repair is seriously the best lip balm around. 

I spoke about the Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Anti-Aging Creme in my last post here (why such long names!) so you know I have been loving this, my skin just looks so much healthier when I have used this. 
The Lancome Blush Subtil Palettes have been a firm favourite of mine for ages, it was one of the first high end products I bought and this 01 Rose Flush palette just has the most perfect spring shades. I don't usually love highlighters, but this one looks beautiful as an eyeshadow with a delicate flick of eyeliner. Read my full review here

My favourite moisturiser this spring has been the Aveeno Moisturising Cream. This has oatmeal in so it hasn't got the beautiful scent of the creams you will probably see pop up in other bloggers favourites, but if like me you have very dry but also very sensitive skin, this is great at locking in moisture. 

Of course I read lots of monthly favourites posts, but I'd love to hear what your top picks have been this whole season so please comment bellow! 

Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment