Monday 3 August 2015

Brand Focus: Estée Lauder

Estée Lauder has been my true love since discovering the Double Wear Stay In Place Foundation, since then my makeup and skincare collections have been dominated by their products. There isn't another brand I can think of where every product I have tried not only works as it clams to, but doesn't irritate my skins sensitivities
The fist product I purchased was the Double Wear Pressed Powder, *review, and since then I have repurchased all the Double Wear range time and time again. I have both very dry and moderately oily areas of skin, and the range manages to give good coverage, while keeping things matte and in place all day, without looking too done up. If you are fed up with high street base products like I was, then Lauder is a great investment and unlikely to disappoint. 
Skincare wise, everything I have tried feels really nourishing, non-oily, and has the most beautiful fresh scents. The Anti/Age Creme feels so luxurious and creamy to use, if you are on the hunt for a new moisturiser this is definitely worth a try *review. And while I know foam cleansers are not the greatest for your skin, if you ever wake up with an oily film on your face the Perfectly Clean Cleanser instantly keeps oiliness at bay for the rest of your day *review

I certainly would not want to only use one brand for the rest of my days but if I had to choose one I think I could give it a fair shot with Estée Lauder. I'd love to know your favourites from Lauder and your favourite brands in the comments bellow, do you think you could use just one forever? 

Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment