Thursday 20 August 2015

MAC Studio Fix Fluid

Perfect skin is on the top of most girls wish lists, and while we keep searching for that magic lamp I like to have a few products to help me fake it along the way. MACs Studio Fix Fluid retails for £22 for 30ml which is pretty cheep for a high end foundation, so if you want full coverage on a budget this may be the one for you. buy here
It has an SPF of 15, more than enough if you live in the U.K, and comes in around 40 different shades so you are pretty much guaranteed to find a perfect match. I use shade NC20 as I wear this when I have applied fake tan. I would encourage you to get matched up in store though, such full coverage will look a little odd if not the same tone as your skin. And this really is a true full coverage foundation, as you can see above the vein on my wrist has even been covered, so no need to worry about concealer.
This has a thick creamy consistency so light application and lots of blending is needed to get an even and natural looking finish. I actually mix this with my moisturiser to create a medium coverage tinted moisturiser. If you are using this as a foundation though I would not suggest wearing this over a silicone based primer; it does not blend or sit as well on top of it and can look a little cakey. I suggest using the Nivea Express Hydration Primer which makes this stay put all day *review.  

Overall I really like this foundation, it's great for occasions where you want to look a little more airbrushed, but for everyday use I would still choose my Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place foundation and look a little more natural whilst still having good coverage *review.
Ciao 
  xxx

1 comment:

  1. I cannot thank lemeridian funding service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : . lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks, Busarakham.

    ReplyDelete