Monday 10 August 2015

What's In My Bag: The Wedding Guest Edit

As you may know, the other day my big sister got married so here is a little look at all the bits I took with me. The bag I chose was the Whistles Large Stingray bag in White. I love the Whistles clutches, with their detachable straps they are great for normal days out and days you need to look a bit more fancy. Click here to see the latest bags from Whistles.
All the contents of my bag had to be pretty small so I could fit my camera in, so a trip to Muji is my top tip for wedding clutches, just depot things you need and you should be able to fit everything in you want with you. 
Face Blotting Paper £1.95 Muji
Pocket Tissues £0.50 Muji
Black Padded Case (medium or Large) £2.50-£2.95 Muji
Atomiser £5.95 Muji
La Vie Est Belle 30ml £45.00 Lancome 
Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick in shade Adrienne £26
Pocket Comb £2.49 (pack of 4) LLoyds Pharmacy  
Striped Print Pouch £3.00 Forever 21
So that's all the bits I took in my bag, my sister had little baskets in the reception bathrooms with toiletries, tights, hair elastics, perfume etc. so luckily I didn't have to take too much with me. And if you would like to see a picture of the day and what I wore head over to my Instagram page.

Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment