Wednesday 25 November 2015

Hourglass: Ambient Lighting Edit

  • After waiting so long for this little beauty to arrive in stores I could not wait to get my paws on this and I have not put it down since, so aside from the obvious swoon for the beautiful packaging lets break this down as to why you need each of the six beauties this palette has to offer. 
  • From top left clockwise we have Dim Light, a peachy brown that I have been loving to use as a bronzer to warm up my pure white winter complexion. The new Iridescent Strobe Light, a beautiful pearly pink that gives that glow from within we're all after. Diffused Light, a very subtle highlight that has radiance in place of shimmer, it is perfect for under your brows and setting under eye concealer. Luminous Bronze Light which they call medium tan, it is a little dark for us paler girls but I can see this becoming a firm favourite in the summer months. Luminous Flush, a peachy pink that gives a lovely feminine flush. And lastly Mood Exposure which I own already and is my favourite of all of their blushers, it's plumb tone makes this work well as a blush/contour if you like things natural. 
  • Lets be honest, you don't get a lot of product for your money. The standard size compacts contain 4.2g where as each of the six in the palette are just 1.4g. If you genuinely love each of the six then buying them singularly would be much better value for money, but if you just want to try each of the products then this little compact will cover all of your powder needs; I think it is perfect for travelling or those of us that apply our face on the way the work. 
    If you have been struggling to find a brush small enough to fit in this little compact then the Lancome Cheek and Contour Brush has been my go to, it is the perfect size and shape to apply each of the powders. At £65 this may not be great value for money but it is certainly the most aesthetically pleasing Christmas edit this year and super handy to have in your oh crap I have 2mins to go from beast to beauty kit.  Buy Here

    No comments:

    Post a Comment