Monday 18 January 2016

Chanel Les Beiges Foundation

It's exciting for all beauty junkies when Chanel launch a new product, but when you hear it's from the Les Beiges collection you know it's going to be a good'n. The whole collection smells beautiful and makes you feel beautiful. It includes some of the best base products I have tried, so if you aim to look effortlessly flawless you won't go wrong in picking up this new release. 
Normally speaking I'm a medium to full coverage girl, my daily base is the Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place foundation, so when I say this has a really good coverage I genuinely mean it. Most importantly though perhaps, the longevity of this is really impressive. I worked 8hour shifts both days this weekend and without topping up on powder or anything I found my foundation was not only still there, but still looked good and relatively fresh by the end of the day. It lasted much better than my usual Double Wear. 
The foundation is also really comfortable on your skin, it does not feel heavy, it is not too dewy but not matte or drying either. I wore this with the Les Beiges powder in shade 10 all over my face and shade 30 as a bronzer and I really am impressed with it so far. If like myself you find the Vita Lumière Aqua to have too little coverage or Perfection Lumière Velvet to be a little drying at times then the Les Beiges is probably what you have been waiting for. With just a little illuminating help under my eyes with the Eclat Lumière I really cannot fault these base products. I have so far always felt like Chanel is luxury makeup, wanting to save it for special occasions, but this foundation feels practical with the added luxury of the signature Chanel scent. 

It costs £36 for 30ml and is available on Chanel counters and online here.

No comments:

Post a Comment