Wednesday 13 January 2016

Space NK Haul

Space NK is one of my favourite stores, it's the only outlet I find just as pleasing both instore and online so I thought I would do a little collective haul of some of my purchases from the past couple of months. 

I have recently become totally obsessed with using a Beauty Blender to apply my foundation, it just makes everything look more natural, and the Solid Soap is by far the best way to clean them. For an extra £2 it's really worth buying the set, and if you are wondering which colour to buy the black blender tends to come up the cleanest looking.
I kind of skipped the whole strobing craze of 2015 but I have definitely given in to the glow recently and am loving a natural looking shimmer to skin. For an everyday light from within look I picked up the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Ethereal Light, and for more of an evening glimmer I purchased Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal. 

Although I will forever love the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Sheer Tint I have been lusting after a Baume De Rose for about two years so with a handy christmas bonus I finally gave in and picked up a Nutri-Couleur in shade 6 Toffee Cream. I have also been lusting after Aesop for a while so thought I would try the Resurrection Rinse Free Hand Wash and Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm. Not really purchases I needed but it is nice to treat yourself to a bit of an everyday luxury product once in a while and these smell really nice. 
A bit of a TMI purchase but I have recently started epilating and have been really worried about ingrown hairs, although I have never had one, I would like to keep it that way so I picked up Shaveworks The Cool Fix which seams to be doing the trick.  

I also picked up the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit and Caudalie Beauty Elixir last month which featured in my Christmas gift guide alongside some By Terry Ombre Backstar's which I have in shades Misty Rock, Frozen Quartz and my favourite Bronze Moon. 

I feel I ought to say thats me all bought for the next couple of months but in all honesty I can never resist a beauty department, so if you fancy seeing the odd this weeks buys Instagram in-between blog posts click here

Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment