Monday 29 February 2016

February Favourites 2016

This month I have been mixing up my base products a little and attempting to use up the last of my YSL Touche Eclat foundation in an effort to justify buying the new formula that I am really eager to try. Although I failed in finishing the bottle turns out I have a re-kindled love for this beauty. My skin has been so lacking in radiance recently and this has been working far better than my Estee Lauder Double Wear at giving me a glow. I just hope I like the new formula as much. Talking of Double Wear although the foundation has been taking a back seat the past month, the Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Concealer has been cracked out nearly every day. I think I will always prefer a more full coverage base, but I am happy for it to be targeted coverage with a concealer and the Double Wear range is the best for coverage, finish and longevity; all the good stuff. 
My last makeup fave this month was the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in shade Opal. I have been trying to get my skin to look healthy and glowing and, used sparingly, this adds a lovely natural sheen to the skin that isn't too much but is a little more than the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders that I mentioned in January's FavouritesMy fashion favourite this month has been my new Daniel Wellington Classic Sheffield watch in rose gold and the Classic Glasgow Wristband. I have had the Classic Sheffield watch in silver for about a year and love the style and size if it so I just had to have the rose gold to match the hardware on some of my bags and coats. And although I love the classic black I felt like the Glasgow Wristband was a really nice nautical option for spring and summer. 
My last favourite may seam a little random but anyone who knows me well knows I am obsessed with hand gel, I always have a bottle in my bag and although it can make my hands a little dry I just like to know they are clean. The Aesop Resurrection Rinse Free Hand Wash however does not cause dryness at all and it smells beautiful. It is still alcohol based but it has a lovely scent of lavender and feels nice and gentle on your hands. 
So thats all the stand out things I have been loving this month, I would love to hear what you have been enjoying this month so be sure to leave me comments and links to your blogs, and see you on Wednesday for my next post. xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment