Wednesday 3 February 2016

January Favourites 2016

I wasn't really sure if I would would be switching over from the seasonal favourites to monthly favourites, but as I enjoyed so many things in January I figure we can give this monthly thing a go. And fist up for January has to be my new Macbook Air. I have been lusting after one for so long and although they are ridiculously expensive, they are also ridiculously beautiful; priorities on point!
Makeup wise I have been loving the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit, but as you can no longer purchase this, more specifically the Dim Light and Diffused Light powders. These give a lovely light from within finish that my skin has really been lacking, I am so ready to have spring time skin I will just have to fake it for a little while. Of course the Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation was going to get a mention. It may have hit stores mid January but I have been using this every day since and loving what it is doing for my skin. On my lips I have been wearing Mac's Lip Pencil in Soar which my sister kindly got me for christmas and on days when my lips are dryer I have been loving the Soap and Glory Lip Stick Satin in Naked Beige.  
My favourite fragrance is actually the perfume oil of my all time favourite fragrance; Dior J'adore Touch de Parfum. This smell is so intense and a much deeper smell than the J'adore Eau de Parfum, I just use a drop of the oil and and it lasts on my skin all day and night. For my nails I have been wearing Berlin There Done That OPI Nail Polish, and my only hair favourite has been the Sleep-In Rollers not particularly to add any curl, but just to up the volume a little. My last favourite this month is my beloved Oliver Bonas Alphabet Mug which is just that bit bigger than regular mugs so perfect for this never ending winter we seem to be having in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment