Wednesday 16 March 2016

Beauty Haul: Boots & House of Fraser

This was supposed to be just a Boots haul, I planned on picking up some cheaper pieces to take to Spain with me next month so I would not be worried about anything breaking, but I was looking around and to be honest not much really caught my eye that I have not already got or have tried in the past, but I thought I would show you the few things I did pick up. I have heard so much about the Collection Eyes Uncovered palettes and I am loving the sepia toned make up trend at the moment; you all know I live for neutral tones, so I picked up the Nude palette to take away with me.
I have also seen a lot of people raving about this Elvive Extraordinary Clay range, it is what I have been after for years; something to dry out my excessively oily roots and nourish my dry ends so I have high hopes for this trio. NYX is a brand I have wanted to try for ages and annoyingly there were three shop assistants filling the eyeshadow section so I didn't get a chance to look but I decided to pick up two lip products. The Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm which I love the shade of but have to get used to the formula. And the Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Sandstorm which is my new everyday. Again the sepia tone is just beautiful, I was too young in the 90s and missed the brown lip trend but this shade is just beautiful and the formulation and finish is amazing. I have not had this off my lips partly thanks to its longevity. 
I also picked up the Tinted Brow Mascara, I have been growing my brows recently and fancied a faster application for days I don't want to use the Soap and Glory Archery Pencil which I picked up another two of. It's nice to have brow options though, and so far I am loving it. I think I will pick up a darker shade than Brunette next time and see which shade I prefer. 
Of course I had to pop to House of Fraser and pick up my beloved Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara *review because I just cannot be without it. I also picked up an Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer, I have been using this every day recently so I wanted to make sure I had one in for whenever my current one runs out. I also could not resit picking up the new formulation of the YSL Touch Eclat and after a few uses this is seriously nice, I didn't think I would be saying this but it has a much nicer coverage and feel than the older formulation, which was a firm favourite of mine. I plan on reviewing a couple of these products and using them in some makeup look posts so let me know if there is anything you want to see first, and if you have any NXY favourites jot them bellow, I'm really excited to try some more of their products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment