Thursday 24 March 2016

Les Beiges Makeup

I would love to have a really creative makeup for you guys but I pretty much suck at taking pictures of my face, nevertheless I started the year saying I would try to show more makeup and less swatches so here is a little look at the makeup I have been reaching for recently. 
I start off by applying a little Soleil Tan De Chanel to warm up my complexion. I then apply my foundation and I have been using Chanel's Les Beiges Healthy Glow a lot recently, I really like the coverage and finish and it works a lot better with the Les Beiges Powder than other powders I have found. I like to use shade No10 as a base powder and No30 as a bronzer. On my eyes I have fallen back in love with Chanel's Illusion D'ombre in shade Emerveille, it as a beautiful shimmery pink that I think I will be wearing a lot in spring. 
The Loreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara I like to wear without eyeliner, I find it makes my lashes look so long that liner can make it look a little much sometimes, but this is by far my favourite high street mascara. To fill in my brows I next to always use the Soap and Glory Archery Pencil, I find it has great precision and shade Hot Chocolate is a really nice match. And to finish off the look I have been wearing another Chanel product, the Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Colour in shade Indecise, the shade itself is nothing special but I love the packaging and lipstick should be something you enjoy applying.

No comments:

Post a Comment