Tuesday 5 April 2016

Nip+Fab Dragon's Blood Serum

After trying the Rodial Dragons Blood Hyaluronic Night Cream I was really happy with how much healthier my skin was looking and really wanted to try some more from the range. Unfortunately I just do not have the budget for the full range but when shopping in boots last month I spotted that Nip + Fab have some similar products that are way more affordable and this little beauty has surpassed all expectations. Now I'm 24, I hardly have too many signs of ageing but I do have a couple of fine lines on my fore head that this has evened out completely. Before I used to like the Lancome Advanced Genifique Serum for helping my skin feel firmer and plumper but this is ten times better and a fraction of the price at £19.95 compared to £82 for the same 50ml bottle. I very rarely get excited about skincare as I do makeup but I have already been recommending this to my friends and it really is worth a go.
I feel I must mention this contains the sap from a dragon blood tree and there are no strange labs holding dragons to produce these products. The sap assists in soothing and restoring skin which makes for this being a lovely serum to apply in the morning; it really does feel like it is soothing your skin. It sinks in instantly, which does mean that you have to work it on to your skin pretty quick, but you don't get the tacky feeling on your skin after application which some serums leave. The serum also contains Hyaluronic Acid and Glycerin which will help your skin to absorb and lock in moisture. If like myself you are not keen on wearing primers, I find serums are a good way to prep your skin for foundation and the fact that this completely absorbs into your skin means that you have a perfect base for foundation. I would love to hear your thoughts if you have tried this product also, and if you want to give it a try you can buy it online here and in larger Boots stores. 

No comments:

Post a Comment