Saturday 3 October 2015

What's In My Bag: Date Night Edit

First things first can we just appreciate how cute this clutch is, I'm a sucker for all things black and gold and this Whistles Bubble Leather Clutch is my latest obsession. It is the perfect size at 16 by 24cm, it is big enough to be used alone but small enough to fit inside other bags if you want different compartments. I have even used this inside the clutch I featured in my last What's In My Bag post as a purse and key pocket. At £40 its not the cheapest clutch but its 100% leather and will last you forever; I always go for textured leather as this wears much better over time. 

When it comes to date night I think classic and compact is the way to go so here is a little look at the bits I take with me from boring to beautiful.
Starting with the more interesting beauty bits, date night for me shouts out for pretty packaging, and you don't get more classic than a little Chanel. Here I have my Eclat Lumiere for any on the go touch ups, and my Poudre Universelle Compacte with the brush from a Les Beiges powder compact to kick back any shine. I am loving the Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Colour in shade 125 Indecise. This has a lovely shimmer finish and the click packaging is so much nicer than regular lipsticks. 

If you have dry lips though I seriously suggest you try the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Sheer Tints. This stuff lasts forever, feels and smells amazing and leaves your lips so smooth, okay it's £20 but this comes in some great shades and it's a lipstick and balm in one. My little Muji Attomizer comes with me everywhere and my scent of choice for date night is the subtly sweet Miss Dior Eau De Parfum.
My standard essentials are of course my card and some cash, so I can get a taxi home if need be. Some mints or gum to freshen up after dinner, and lastly, a comb, grips and hair elastic, just in case the wind tries to mess up my attempt of looking put together.

Ciao
  xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment